Welcome to the Orléans Chamber of Commerce!
Bienvenue à la Chambre de Commerce d'Orléans!
Orléans Chamber of Commerce “Circle Groups”
What is a “Circle Group”?
A group of people who meet regularly to tackle challenges and problems together. They lean on each other, give advice, share connections, and do business with other when appropriate. These are used for problem-solving, inspirations, and motivation. They are built on a foundation of trust, confidentiality, and harmony.
If a Circle Group is something that interests you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-824-9137 to get involved now!
· Give each other feedback
· Help brainstorm new possibilities
· Set up accountability structures that keep members focused and on track
· Create a community of supportive colleagues who will work together to move the group to new heights
Suggestions to share:
· One thing that was currently working really well in your business activities
· One thing you needed help with or were struggling with
· One resource, such as a blog, podcast, service, product that you believed others in the group would appreciate knowing about
How it works:
· Each take 10-15 minutes to introduce yourself to your group
· Then each write on a piece of paper one thing that you’ve had trouble with in the past few weeks (take 5 minutes)
· Have a 5-10 minute discussion on some of the topics written down
“The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people who work toward a definite purpose in the spirit of harmony”—Napoleon Hill “Think & Grow Rich”, 1937
What will you get out of the group?
· Experience, skill, and confidence
· Real progress in your business life
· An instant and valuable support network
· Support in delivering on commitments to your elf
· Building supportive and competent relationships
· Go beyond goal setting to goal getting
· Turn stumbling blocks into stepping stones for success
· Tapping the true source of Group Mind Power
· Develop a belief in yourself and your abilities